Check out our free Clippers vs Warriors prop picks for this NBA game in San Francisco. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Clippers vs Warriors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Los Angeles Clippers at Golden State Warriors
- Where: San Francisco at Chase Center
- Date: Thursday, March 2nd
- Betting Odds: LAC -3.5, LAC -163 | GS +135 O/U 231.5
Clippers vs Warriors ATS Pick: GS +3.5
- Golden State has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- The Warriors have covered the spread in each of their last 3 games.
- Golden State has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Golden State has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
Paul George Prop Pick: Over 22.5 Total Points (+100)
- When playing on the road, Paul George has averaged 23.7 points per game.
- Paul George has outscored 22.5 points in 59.3% of his games on the road.
- Paul George has gone over 22.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Jordan Poole Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- When playing at home, Jordan Poole has averaged 20.0 points per game.
- Jordan Poole has outscored 23.5 points in just 37.5% of his games at home.
- Jordan Poole has remained below 23.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Ivica Zubac Prop Pick: Over 9.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Ivica Zubac has outscored 9.5 points in 54.5% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, Ivica Zubac has averaged 10.5 points per game.
- Ivica Zubac has gone over 9.5 points 32 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 56.25%.
Anthony Lamb Prop Pick: Under 7.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Through 47 games, Lamb has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.2% of the time.
- Anthony Lamb has failed to surpass today’s prop of 7.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Anthony Lamb has outscored 7.5 points in just 39.1% of his games at home.