Check out our free Grizzlies vs Heat prop picks for this NBA game in Miami. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Grizzlies vs Heat NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Memphis Grizzlies at Miami Heat
- Where: Miami at Miami-Dade Arena
- Date: Wednesday, March 15th
- Betting Odds: MIA -4, MEM +148 | MIA -178 O/U 220.5
Grizzlies vs Heat ATS Pick: MEM +4
- Memphis has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- The Grizzlies are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- The Grizzlies’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- Memphis has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Tyus Jones Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-110)
- Tyus Jones has remained below 13.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Tyus Jones has failed to surpass today’s prop of 13.5 points in 2 straight games.
- When playing on the road, Tyus Jones has averaged 9.6 points per game.
Jaren Jackson Jr. Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has failed to surpass 17.5 points 16 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 59.26%.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has failed to surpass today’s prop of 17.5 points in 2 straight games.
- In his most recent game, Jaren Jackson Jr. scored 7 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Luke Kennard Prop Pick: Under 6.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Luke Kennard has failed to surpass 6.5 points 10 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 50.0%.
- Luke Kennard has remained below 6.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Luke Kennard has remained below 6.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Xavier Tillman Sr. Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- For the season, Xavier Tillman Sr. is averaging 6.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Xavier Tillman Sr. scored 8 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 48 games, Tillman Sr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 22.9% of the time.