Check out our free Grizzlies vs Hornets prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Charlotte. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Grizzlies vs Hornets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Memphis Grizzlies at Charlotte Hornets
- Where: Charlotte at Spectrum Center
- Date: Wednesday, January 4th
- Betting Odds MEM -7.5, MEM -298 | CHA +242 O/U 235.5
Grizzlies vs Hornets ATS Pick: MEM -7.5
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Memphis is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Grizzlies have covered the spread in each of their last 3 games.
- Memphis has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Memphis has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Steven Adams Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (+100)
- Steven Adams has outscored 10.5 points in just 35.3% of his games on the road.
- Steven Adams has remained below 10.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 33 games, Adams has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 27.3% of the time.
Desmond Bane Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- In his most recent game, Desmond Bane scored 18 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Desmond Bane has remained below 20.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Desmond Bane has failed to surpass today’s prop of 20.5 points in 5 straight games.
P.J. Washington Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- P.J. Washington has failed to surpass today’s prop of 14.5 points in 2 straight games.
- P.J. Washington has remained below 14.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- P.J. Washington has failed to surpass 14.5 points 12 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 57.14%.
Dillon Brooks Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Dillon Brooks has remained below 17.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, Dillon Brooks scored 15 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Dillon Brooks has failed to surpass today’s prop of 17.5 points in 2 straight games.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!