Check out our free Grizzlies vs Kings prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Sacramento. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Grizzlies vs Kings NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Memphis Grizzlies at Sacramento Kings
- Where: Sacramento at Golden 1 Center
- Date: Monday, January 23rd
- Betting Odds MEM -1.5, MEM -118 | SAC +-102 O/U 246.5
Grizzlies vs Kings ATS Pick: SAC +1.5
- Sacramento has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Kings are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- The Kings’ have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 home games.
- The Kings’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 home games.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-120)
- In his most recent game, Domantas Sabonis scored 16 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Domantas Sabonis has outscored 19.5 points in just 37.5% of his games at home.
- Through 43 games, Sabonis has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 44.2% of the time.
De’Aaron Fox Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- De’Aaron Fox has outscored 25.5 points in just 44.0% of his games at home.
- De’Aaron Fox has gone over 25.5 points 18 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 44.44%.
- De’Aaron Fox has remained below 25.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Ja Morant Prop Pick: Under 28.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Ja Morant has outscored 28.5 points in just 40.0% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Ja Morant scored 27 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Ja Morant has failed to surpass today’s prop of 28.5 points in 3 straight games.
Jaren Jackson Jr. Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing on the road, Jaren Jackson Jr. has averaged 15.5 points per game.
- Through 30 games, Jackson Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop 66.7% of the time.
- For the season, Jaren Jackson Jr. is averaging 16.1 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.