Check out our free Hawks vs Clippers prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hawks vs Clippers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Atlanta Hawks at Los Angeles Clippers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Sunday, January 8th
- Betting Odds LAC -3.5, ATL +135 | LAC -162 O/U 234.5
Hawks vs Clippers ATS Pick: LAC -3.5
- Los Angeles has a 3-0 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Los Angeles is 4-1 vs the spread.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Los Angeles is 7-3 vs the spread.
- Los Angeles has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
Trae Young Prop Pick: Over 25.5 Total Points (+100)
- In his most recent game, Trae Young outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 32 points.
- Through 35 games, Young has surpassed today’s scoring prop 57.1% of the time.
- Trae Young has gone over 25.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Onyeka Okongwu Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- For the season, Onyeka Okongwu is averaging 9.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Onyeka Okongwu has outscored 11.5 points in just 26.3% of his games on the road.
- Onyeka Okongwu has failed to surpass 11.5 points 17 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 65.38%.
Dejounte Murray Prop Pick: Over 18.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing on the road, Dejounte Murray has averaged 20.7 points per game.
- Dejounte Murray has gone over 18.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 34 games, Murray has surpassed today’s scoring prop 64.7% of the time.
De’Andre Hunter Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- De’Andre Hunter has gone over 14.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 31 games, Hunter has surpassed today’s scoring prop 54.8% of the time.
- When playing on the road, De’Andre Hunter has averaged 15.8 points per game.