Check out our free Hawks vs Jazz prop picks for this NBA game in Salt Lake City. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hawks vs Jazz NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Atlanta Hawks at Utah Jazz
- Where: Salt Lake City at Vivint Smart Home Arena
- Date: Friday, February 3rd
- Betting Odds: UTA -1.5, ATL +100 | UTA -120 O/U 242.0
Hawks vs Jazz ATS Pick: UTA -1.5
- Utah has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Utah has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Jazz’s have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Utah is 4-1 vs the spread.
Trae Young Prop Pick: Under 27.5 Total Points (+120)
- Trae Young has outscored 27.5 points in just 46.2% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Trae Young scored 20 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Trae Young has remained below 27.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Lauri Markkanen Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Lauri Markkanen has outscored 26.5 points in just 41.7% of his games at home.
- For the season, Lauri Markkanen is averaging 24.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Lauri Markkanen has averaged 25.0 points per game.
Dejounte Murray Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Dejounte Murray has failed to surpass 21.5 points 17 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 62.96%.
- Dejounte Murray has outscored 21.5 points in just 37.5% of his games on the road.
- Through 47 games, Murray has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.4% of the time.
Mike Conley Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Mike Conley has remained below 12.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Mike Conley has gone over 12.5 points 17 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 41.18%.
- Mike Conley has remained below 12.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.