Check out our free Hawks vs Nets prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Brooklyn. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hawks vs Nets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Atlanta Hawks at Brooklyn Nets
- Where: Brooklyn at Barclays Center
- Date: Friday, December 9th
- Betting Odds BKN -7, ATL +232 | BKN -287 O/U 229.5
Hawks vs Nets ATS Pick: BKN -7
- The Nets are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- Brooklyn has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Brooklyn is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 5-4-1 in their last 10 home games.
Kevin Durant Prop Pick: Over 27.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 26 games, Durant has surpassed today’s scoring prop 61.5% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Kevin Durant outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 29 points.
- Kevin Durant has gone over 27.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Trae Young Prop Pick: Under 29.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- For the season, Trae Young is averaging 27.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 23 games, Young has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 34.8% of the time.
- Trae Young has outscored 29.5 points in just 41.7% of his games on the road.
Nicolas Claxton Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Nicolas Claxton has gone over 11.5 points 13 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 53.85%.
- When playing at home, Nicolas Claxton has averaged 12.5 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Nicolas Claxton outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 14 points.
Kyrie Irving Prop Pick: Over 23.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Kyrie Irving has gone over 23.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Kyrie Irving has outscored 23.5 points in 53.8% of his games at home.
- In his most recent game, Kyrie Irving outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 33 points.