Check out our free Hawks vs Nuggets prop picks for this NBA game in Denver. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hawks vs Nuggets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Atlanta Hawks at Denver Nuggets
- Where: Denver at Ball Arena
- Date: Saturday, February 4th
- Betting Odds: DEN -6, ATL +194 | DEN -238 O/U 234.5
Hawks vs Nuggets ATS Pick: ATL +6
- Atlanta has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Hawks’ have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 road games.
- Atlanta has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Atlanta has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Dejounte Murray Prop Pick: Over 20.5 Total Points (+100)
- Dejounte Murray has gone over 20.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- When playing on the road, Dejounte Murray has averaged 21.5 points per game.
- Dejounte Murray has outscored 20.5 points in 52.0% of his games on the road.
Trae Young Prop Pick: Over 26.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Trae Young outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 27 points.
- Trae Young has gone over 26.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Through 47 games, Young has surpassed today’s scoring prop 51.1% of the time.
De’Andre Hunter Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- De’Andre Hunter has remained below 15.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- De’Andre Hunter has gone over 15.5 points 20 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 45.0%.
- De’Andre Hunter has remained below 15.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
John Collins Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- John Collins has failed to surpass today’s prop of 12.5 points in 2 straight games.
- John Collins has failed to surpass 12.5 points 13 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 56.52%.
- Through 45 games, Collins has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 48.9% of the time.