Check out our free Hawks vs Pacers prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Indianapolis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hawks vs Pacers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Atlanta Hawks at Indiana Pacers
- Where: Indianapolis at Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Date: Friday, January 13th
- Betting Odds ATL -2, ATL -130 | IND +108 O/U 238.0
Hawks vs Pacers ATS Pick: IND +2
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Indiana is 8-2 vs the spread.
- The Pacers’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- Indiana has a 3-1-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Indiana has a 7-2-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Trae Young Prop Pick: Over 26.5 Total Points (+100)
- Trae Young has gone over 26.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Trae Young has outscored 26.5 points in 55.0% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Trae Young outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 30 points.
Onyeka Okongwu Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Through 40 games, Okongwu has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 30.0% of the time.
- Onyeka Okongwu has failed to surpass today’s prop of 11.5 points in 4 straight games.
- For the season, Onyeka Okongwu is averaging 9.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
John Collins Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- John Collins has outscored 15.5 points in just 43.8% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, John Collins has averaged 13.6 points per game.
- For the season, John Collins is averaging 13.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
De’Andre Hunter Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- For the season, De’Andre Hunter is averaging 15.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- De’Andre Hunter has failed to surpass 16.5 points 10 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 50.0%.
- In his most recent game, De’Andre Hunter scored 16 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!