Check out our free Hawks vs Spurs prop picks for this NBA game in San Antonio. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hawks vs Spurs NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Atlanta Hawks at San Antonio Spurs
- Where: San Antonio at AT&T Center
- Date: Sunday, March 19th
- Betting Odds: ATL -9.5, ATL -422 | SA +328 O/U 243.5
Hawks vs Spurs ATS Pick: ATL -9.5
- The Hawks are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Atlanta is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Hawks’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- Atlanta has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
Keldon Johnson Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-115)
- Through 59 games, Johnson has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.3% of the time.
- Keldon Johnson has remained below 23.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- In his most recent game, Keldon Johnson scored 21 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Malaki Branham Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Malaki Branham has gone over 13.5 points 12 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 41.67%.
- For the season, Malaki Branham is averaging 9.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Malaki Branham has outscored 13.5 points in just 21.4% of his games at home.
Devin Vassell Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- When playing at home, Devin Vassell has averaged 18.3 points per game.
- Devin Vassell has remained below 19.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Devin Vassell has remained below 19.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Tre Jones Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- In his most recent game, Tre Jones scored 8 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Tre Jones has outscored 12.5 points in just 47.1% of his games at home.
- Tre Jones has failed to surpass 12.5 points 17 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 58.62%.