Check out our free Hawks vs Thunder prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Oklahoma City. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hawks vs Thunder NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Atlanta Hawks at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Where: Oklahoma City at Paycom Center
- Date: Wednesday, January 25th
- Betting Odds ATL -1.5, ATL -123 | OKC +102 O/U 238.0
Hawks vs Thunder ATS Pick: OKC +1.5
- Oklahoma City has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Oklahoma City has a 9-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Thunder’s have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 home games.
- Oklahoma City has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
John Collins Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-130)
- John Collins has failed to surpass 14.5 points 15 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 60.0%.
- John Collins has failed to surpass today’s prop of 14.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Through 40 games, Collins has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.5% of the time.
Josh Giddey Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Josh Giddey has failed to surpass 18.5 points 19 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 67.86%.
- Josh Giddey has failed to surpass today’s prop of 18.5 points in 3 straight games.
- For the season, Josh Giddey is averaging 16.0 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Clint Capela Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Clint Capela has outscored 13.5 points in just 46.7% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, Clint Capela has averaged 12.4 points per game.
- Through 32 games, Capela has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 43.8% of the time.
Luguentz Dort Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- In his most recent game, Luguentz Dort scored 7 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 46 games, Dort has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 41.3% of the time.
- Luguentz Dort has failed to surpass 15.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 53.85%.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!