Check out our free Hawks vs Trail Blazers prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Portland. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hawks vs Trail Blazers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Atlanta Hawks at Portland Trail Blazers
- Where: Portland at Moda Center
- Date: Monday, January 30th
- Betting Odds POR -2, ATL +110 | POR -132 O/U 237.0
Hawks vs Trail Blazers ATS Pick: POR -2
- Portland has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Portland has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Portland is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Portland has a 6-3-1 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
Dejounte Murray Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+100)
- For the season, Dejounte Murray is averaging 20.8 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Dejounte Murray has gone over 19.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Dejounte Murray has outscored 19.5 points in 59.1% of his games on the road.
Damian Lillard Prop Pick: Under 33.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Through 37 games, Lillard has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 40.5% of the time.
- When playing at home, Damian Lillard has averaged 31.3 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Damian Lillard scored 30 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jerami Grant Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Jerami Grant has gone over 21.5 points 20 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 50.0%.
- Jerami Grant has remained below 21.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Jerami Grant has remained below 21.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Trae Young Prop Pick: Over 26.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- In his most recent game, Trae Young outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 31 points.
- Trae Young has gone over today’s prop of 26.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Through 45 games, Young has surpassed today’s scoring prop 51.1% of the time.