Check out our free Heat vs Bulls prop picks for this NBA game in Chicago. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Heat vs Bulls NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Miami Heat at Chicago Bulls
- Where: Chicago at United Center
- Date: Saturday, March 18th
- Betting Odds: MIA -3.5, MIA -155 | CHI +128 O/U 217.0
Heat vs Bulls ATS Pick: CHI +3.5
- Chicago has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Chicago has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Chicago has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Bulls’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
DeMar DeRozan Prop Pick: Over 23.5 Total Points (+150)
- Through 63 games, DeRozan has surpassed today’s scoring prop 58.7% of the time.
- DeMar DeRozan has outscored 23.5 points in 53.1% of his games at home.
- When playing at home, DeMar DeRozan has averaged 24.9 points per game.
Bam Adebayo Prop Pick: Over 18.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Bam Adebayo is averaging 21.0 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Through 66 games, Adebayo has surpassed today’s scoring prop 57.6% of the time.
- Bam Adebayo has gone over 18.5 points 38 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 55.26%.
Zach LaVine Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- For the season, Zach LaVine is averaging 25.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 65 games, LaVine has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 38.5% of the time.
- When playing at home, Zach LaVine has averaged 23.7 points per game.
Tyler Herro Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Tyler Herro has gone over 19.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Tyler Herro has outscored 19.5 points in 57.1% of his games on the road.
- Through 57 games, Herro has surpassed today’s scoring prop 54.4% of the time.