Check out our free Heat vs Hawks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Atlanta. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Heat vs Hawks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Miami Heat at Atlanta Hawks
- Where: Atlanta at State Farm Arena
- Date: Monday, January 16th
- Betting Odds MIA -1, MIA -115 | ATL +-105 O/U 223.0
Heat vs Hawks ATS Pick: MIA -1
- Miami has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- Miami has a 6-3-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Miami has a 3-1-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- Miami has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
Trae Young Prop Pick: Over 25.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 38 games, Young has surpassed today’s scoring prop 60.5% of the time.
- For the season, Trae Young is averaging 27.5 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Trae Young has averaged 27.7 points per game.
Jimmy Butler Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Jimmy Butler has remained below 20.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 30 games, Butler has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 46.7% of the time.
- Jimmy Butler has failed to surpass today’s prop of 20.5 points in 2 straight games.
Dejounte Murray Prop Pick: Over 18.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Dejounte Murray has gone over 18.5 points 22 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 68.18%.
- In his most recent game, Dejounte Murray outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 27 points.
- When playing at home, Dejounte Murray has averaged 19.7 points per game.
De’Andre Hunter Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- De’Andre Hunter has gone over 14.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- For the season, De’Andre Hunter is averaging 15.6 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- De’Andre Hunter has failed to surpass 14.5 points 5 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 33.33%.