Check out our free Heat vs Magic prop picks for this NBA game in Orlando. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Heat vs Magic NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Miami Heat at Orlando Magic
- Where: Orlando at Amway Center
- Date: Saturday, February 11th
- Betting Odds: MIA -1, MIA -114 | ORL +-106 O/U 213.5
Heat vs Magic ATS Pick: ORL +1
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- Orlando has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Magic’s have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 home games.
- Orlando has a 7-3 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
Bam Adebayo Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (+115)
- In his most recent game, Bam Adebayo scored 20 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Bam Adebayo has remained below 20.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Bam Adebayo has remained below 20.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Franz Wagner Prop Pick: Over 17.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Franz Wagner has outscored 17.5 points in 66.7% of his games at home.
- Through 55 games, Wagner has surpassed today’s scoring prop 65.5% of the time.
- For the season, Franz Wagner is averaging 19.3 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
Paolo Banchero Prop Pick: Over 18.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- When playing at home, Paolo Banchero has averaged 20.1 points per game.
- Through 49 games, Banchero has surpassed today’s scoring prop 65.3% of the time.
- Paolo Banchero has failed to surpass 18.5 points 7 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 41.18%.
Tyler Herro Prop Pick: Over 21.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Tyler Herro has outscored 21.5 points in 56.5% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Tyler Herro outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 31 points.
- Through 44 games, Herro has surpassed today’s scoring prop 52.3% of the time.