Check out our free Heat vs Nets prop picks for this NBA game in Brooklyn. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Heat vs Nets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Miami Heat at Brooklyn Nets
- Where: Brooklyn at Barclays Center
- Date: Wednesday, February 15th
- Betting Odds: BKN -1, MIA +-103 | BKN -118 O/U 211.0
Heat vs Nets ATS Pick: BKN -1
- Brooklyn has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Nets’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- Brooklyn has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Nets are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
Max Strus Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-120)
- When playing on the road, Max Strus has averaged 12.7 points per game.
- For the season, Max Strus is averaging 12.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Max Strus has remained below 15.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Nicolas Claxton Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Nicolas Claxton has failed to surpass 11.5 points 10 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 43.48%.
- Nicolas Claxton has gone over 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing at home, Nicolas Claxton has averaged 13.0 points per game.
Bam Adebayo Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Bam Adebayo has failed to surpass today’s prop of 22.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Through 53 games, Adebayo has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 35.8% of the time.
- Bam Adebayo has outscored 22.5 points in just 38.5% of his games on the road.
Cameron Johnson Prop Pick: Over 12.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Cameron Johnson outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 14 points.
- Cameron Johnson has gone over 12.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Cameron Johnson has gone over 12.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.