Check out our free Heat vs Pacers prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Indianapolis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Heat vs Pacers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Miami Heat at Indiana Pacers
- Where: Indianapolis at Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Date: Monday, December 12th
- Betting Odds MIA -3, MIA -147 | IND +123 O/U 228.5
Heat vs Pacers ATS Pick: MIA -3
- The Heat’s have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Miami has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- Miami has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- Miami has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
Myles Turner Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 21 games, Turner has surpassed today’s scoring prop 66.7% of the time.
- Myles Turner has outscored 14.5 points in 70.0% of his games at home.
- Myles Turner has gone over 14.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Andrew Nembhard Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- Andrew Nembhard has remained below 9.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Andrew Nembhard scored 5 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Andrew Nembhard has failed to surpass today’s prop of 9.5 points in 3 straight games.
Jalen Smith Prop Pick: Over 8.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Jalen Smith has gone over 8.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Jalen Smith has outscored 8.5 points in 53.8% of his games at home.
- Jalen Smith has gone over 8.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Tyler Herro Prop Pick: Over 20.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Tyler Herro has gone over 20.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 19 games, Herro has surpassed today’s scoring prop 57.9% of the time.
- Tyler Herro has outscored 20.5 points in 62.5% of his games on the road.