Check out our free Heat vs Pelicans prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in New Orleans. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Heat vs Pelicans NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Miami Heat at New Orleans Pelicans
- Where: New Orleans at Smoothie King Center
- Date: Wednesday, January 18th
- Betting Odds MIA -3, MIA -154 | NO +129 O/U 219.5
Heat vs Pelicans ATS Pick: MIA -3
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Miami is 5-4-1 vs the spread.
- Miami has a 5-4-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Heat’s have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Miami has a 8-2 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
Tyler Herro Prop Pick: Over 18.5 Total Points (+100)
- Tyler Herro has failed to surpass 18.5 points 4 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 33.33%.
- Through 33 games, Herro has surpassed today’s scoring prop 63.6% of the time.
- Tyler Herro has gone over 18.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Jonas Valanciunas Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Jonas Valanciunas has gone over 16.5 points 12 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 16.67%.
- For the season, Jonas Valanciunas is averaging 14.7 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Jonas Valanciunas has remained below 16.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Naji Marshall Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Naji Marshall has failed to surpass 15.5 points 24 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 82.76%.
- Naji Marshall has outscored 15.5 points in just 25.0% of his games at home.
- For the season, Naji Marshall is averaging 10.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
CJ McCollum Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- When playing at home, CJ McCollum has averaged 22.0 points per game.
- For the season, CJ McCollum is averaging 21.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- CJ McCollum has outscored 24.5 points in just 40.0% of his games at home.