Check out our free Heat vs Raptors prop picks for this NBA game in Toronto. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Heat vs Raptors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Miami Heat at Toronto Raptors
- Where: Toronto at Scotiabank Arena
- Date: Tuesday, March 28th
- Betting Odds: TOR -3.5, MIA +133 | TOR -159 O/U 219.5
Heat vs Raptors ATS Pick: TOR -3.5
- Toronto has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- Toronto has a 6-3-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Toronto is 4-1 vs the spread.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Toronto is 6-4 vs the spread.
OG Anunoby Prop Pick: Over 15.5 Total Points (+100)
- OG Anunoby has gone over 15.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing at home, OG Anunoby has averaged 18.3 points per game.
- OG Anunoby has gone over 15.5 points 29 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 55.17%.
Tyler Herro Prop Pick: Over 18.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Tyler Herro has gone over today’s prop of 18.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Tyler Herro has gone over 18.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 61 games, Herro has surpassed today’s scoring prop 59.0% of the time.
Pascal Siakam Prop Pick: Over 22.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Pascal Siakam is averaging 24.2 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Pascal Siakam has outscored 22.5 points in 70.6% of his games at home.
- When playing at home, Pascal Siakam has averaged 25.1 points per game.
Bam Adebayo Prop Pick: Over 18.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Bam Adebayo has gone over 18.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing on the road, Bam Adebayo has averaged 21.3 points per game.
- Through 70 games, Adebayo has surpassed today’s scoring prop 57.1% of the time.