Check out our free Heat vs Spurs prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Mexico City. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Heat vs Spurs NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Miami Heat at San Antonio Spurs
- Where: Mexico City at Mexico City Arena
- Date: Saturday, December 17th
- Betting Odds MIA -8, MIA -333 | SA +266 O/U 223.0
Heat vs Spurs ATS Pick: SA +8
- San Antonio has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, San Antonio is 3-2 vs the spread.
- San Antonio has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- The Spurs are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
Jimmy Butler Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-125)
- Jimmy Butler has outscored 20.5 points in just 25.0% of his games on the road.
- Jimmy Butler has remained below 20.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Jimmy Butler has failed to surpass today’s prop of 20.5 points in 2 straight games.
Tre Jones Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Tre Jones has remained below 13.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- In his most recent game, Tre Jones scored 10 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Tre Jones has remained below 13.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Tyler Herro Prop Pick: Over 22.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Tyler Herro has gone over 22.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 22 games, Herro has surpassed today’s scoring prop exactly half of the time.
- Tyler Herro has gone over 22.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Keldon Johnson Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Keldon Johnson has remained below 21.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 26 games, Johnson has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 42.3% of the time.
- Keldon Johnson has gone over 21.5 points 11 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 36.36%.