Check out our free Heat vs Thunder prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Oklahoma City. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Heat vs Thunder NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Miami Heat at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Where: Oklahoma City at Paycom Center
- Date: Wednesday, December 14th
- Betting Odds MIA -2.5, MIA -141 | OKC +117 O/U 223.5
Heat vs Thunder ATS Pick: MIA -2.5
- Miami has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- Miami has a 5-4-1 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- The Heat’s have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Miami has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Prop Pick: Over 29.5 Total Points (+150)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has outscored 29.5 points in 77.8% of his games at home.
- In his most recent game, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 42 points.
- Through 25 games, Gilgeous-Alexander has surpassed today’s scoring prop 72.0% of the time.
Bam Adebayo Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Bam Adebayo has outscored 22.5 points in just 45.5% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Bam Adebayo scored 22 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Bam Adebayo has failed to surpass 22.5 points 12 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 75.0%.
Jimmy Butler Prop Pick: Over 20.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Jimmy Butler has gone over 20.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Jimmy Butler has failed to surpass 20.5 points 2 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 22.22%.
- Jimmy Butler has gone over 20.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Caleb Martin Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Through 27 games, Martin has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.0% of the time.
- Caleb Martin has outscored 12.5 points in just 38.5% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Caleb Martin scored 9 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.