Check out our free Hornets vs Bucks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Milwaukee. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hornets vs Bucks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Charlotte Hornets at Milwaukee Bucks
- Where: Milwaukee at Fiserv Forum
- Date: Tuesday, January 31st
- Betting Odds MIL -11, CHA +421 | MIL -561 O/U 244.0
Hornets vs Bucks ATS Pick: MIL -11
- The Bucks have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
- The Bucks’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- The Bucks’ have an ATS record of 5-4-1 in their last 10 home games.
- Milwaukee has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Gordon Hayward Prop Pick: Over 12.5 Total Points (+150)
- In his most recent game, Gordon Hayward outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 20 points.
- Gordon Hayward has gone over today’s prop of 12.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Gordon Hayward has outscored 12.5 points in 60.0% of his games on the road.
Mason Plumlee Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- For the season, Mason Plumlee is averaging 12.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Mason Plumlee has outscored 13.5 points in just 42.9% of his games on the road.
- Mason Plumlee has failed to surpass 13.5 points 23 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 74.19%.
LaMelo Ball Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- LaMelo Ball has outscored 23.5 points in just 46.2% of his games on the road.
- LaMelo Ball has failed to surpass today’s prop of 23.5 points in 3 straight games.
- When playing on the road, LaMelo Ball has averaged 22.2 points per game.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Pick: Over 32.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Giannis Antetokounmpo outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 50 points.
- When playing at home, Giannis Antetokounmpo has averaged 34.6 points per game.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has gone over 32.5 points 18 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.11%.