Check out our free Hornets vs Hawks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Atlanta. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hornets vs Hawks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Charlotte Hornets at Atlanta Hawks
- Where: Atlanta at State Farm Arena
- Date: Saturday, January 21st
- Betting Odds ATL -7.5, CHA +250 | ATL -310 O/U 235.0
Hornets vs Hawks ATS Pick: ATL -7.5
- Atlanta has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Atlanta has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Hawks have covered the spread in each of their last 4 games.
- The Hawks’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
P.J. Washington Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-125)
- In his most recent game, P.J. Washington scored 16 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 45 games, Washington has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.8% of the time.
- For the season, P.J. Washington is averaging 15.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Terry Rozier Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Terry Rozier has gone over 24.5 points 11 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 18.18%.
- For the season, Terry Rozier is averaging 21.0 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Terry Rozier has remained below 24.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Dennis Smith Jr. Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- In his most recent game, Dennis Smith Jr. scored 9 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Dennis Smith Jr. has outscored 11.5 points in just 30.8% of his games on the road.
- For the season, Dennis Smith Jr. is averaging 8.1 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Mason Plumlee Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-130.0)
- When playing on the road, Mason Plumlee has averaged 11.5 points per game.
- Mason Plumlee has gone over 14.5 points 13 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 46.15%.
- For the season, Mason Plumlee is averaging 11.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!