Check out our free Hornets vs Jazz prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Salt Lake City. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hornets vs Jazz NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Charlotte Hornets at Utah Jazz
- Where: Salt Lake City at Vivint Smart Home Arena
- Date: Monday, January 23rd
- Betting Odds UTA -8, CHA +249 | UTA -310 O/U 239.5
Hornets vs Jazz ATS Pick: UTA -8
- Utah has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Utah has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Jazz’s have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 home games.
- The Jazz’s have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
Lauri Markkanen Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-110)
- Through 44 games, Markkanen has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 38.6% of the time.
- Lauri Markkanen has remained below 26.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Lauri Markkanen has failed to surpass 26.5 points 16 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.54%.
Walker Kessler Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-135.0)
- Walker Kessler has remained below 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- For the season, Walker Kessler is averaging 7.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Walker Kessler has failed to surpass 11.5 points 33 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 86.84%.
Jordan Clarkson Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Jordan Clarkson has gone over 22.5 points 18 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 27.78%.
- Jordan Clarkson has outscored 22.5 points in just 41.7% of his games at home.
- Jordan Clarkson has remained below 22.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Mike Conley Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Through 37 games, Conley has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 45.9% of the time.
- Mike Conley has failed to surpass 11.5 points 11 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 55.0%.
- For the season, Mike Conley is averaging 10.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!