Check out our free Hornets vs Pelicans prop picks for this NBA game in New Orleans. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hornets vs Pelicans NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Charlotte Hornets at New Orleans Pelicans
- Where: New Orleans at Smoothie King Center
- Date: Thursday, March 23rd
- Betting Odds: NO -9, CHA +305 | NO -385 O/U 225.0
Hornets vs Pelicans ATS Pick: NO -9
- New Orleans has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- New Orleans has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Pelicans are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- The Pelicans have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
Nick Richards Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-115)
- Nick Richards has remained below 10.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Nick Richards has outscored 10.5 points in just 32.1% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, Nick Richards has averaged 8.6 points per game.
Naji Marshall Prop Pick: Over 6.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Naji Marshall has gone over 6.5 points 43 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 67.44%.
- Naji Marshall has gone over today’s prop of 6.5 points in 4 straight games.
- Through 67 games, Marshall has surpassed today’s scoring prop 64.2% of the time.
Terry Rozier Prop Pick: Over 21.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Terry Rozier has outscored 21.5 points in 55.2% of his games on the road.
- Terry Rozier has gone over 21.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Terry Rozier has gone over 21.5 points 35 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 51.43%.
Brandon Ingram Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Brandon Ingram has remained below 26.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- For the season, Brandon Ingram is averaging 23.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Brandon Ingram has averaged 22.4 points per game.