Check out our free Hornets vs Pistons prop picks for this NBA game in Detroit. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hornets vs Pistons NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Charlotte Hornets at Detroit Pistons
- Where: Detroit at Little Caesars Arena
- Date: Friday, February 3rd
- Betting Odds: DET -0.5, CHA +-105 | DET -115 O/U 240.0
Hornets vs Pistons ATS Pick: DET -0.5
- The Pistons are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
- Detroit has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Detroit has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- The Pistons’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
Terry Rozier Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-120)
- Terry Rozier has failed to surpass today’s prop of 23.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Terry Rozier has remained below 23.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, Terry Rozier scored 23 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
LaMelo Ball Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- LaMelo Ball has remained below 25.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- For the season, LaMelo Ball is averaging 23.0 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 26 games, Ball has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 30.8% of the time.
P.J. Washington Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Through 52 games, Washington has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 44.2% of the time.
- In his most recent game, P.J. Washington scored 6 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- P.J. Washington has failed to surpass today’s prop of 14.5 points in 2 straight games.
Jalen Duren Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Jalen Duren has failed to surpass today’s prop of 10.5 points in 2 straight games.
- When playing at home, Jalen Duren has averaged 8.6 points per game.
- Jalen Duren has failed to surpass 10.5 points 21 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 72.41%.