Check out our free Hornets vs Pistons prop picks for this NBA game in Detroit. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hornets vs Pistons NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Charlotte Hornets at Detroit Pistons
- Where: Detroit at Little Caesars Arena
- Date: Thursday, March 9th
- Betting Odds: CHA -4, CHA -180 | DET +149 O/U 225.5
Hornets vs Pistons ATS Pick: CHA -4
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Charlotte is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Hornets’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- Charlotte has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Hornets are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
Isaiah Livers Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-105)
- For the season, Isaiah Livers is averaging 5.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Isaiah Livers scored 9 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Through 43 games, Livers has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 16.3% of the time.
Killian Hayes Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- For the season, Killian Hayes is averaging 9.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Killian Hayes has remained below 11.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Killian Hayes has failed to surpass today’s prop of 11.5 points in 2 straight games.
Jaden Ivey Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- For the season, Jaden Ivey is averaging 15.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Jaden Ivey has averaged 16.2 points per game.
- Jaden Ivey has outscored 18.5 points in just 26.7% of his games at home.
James Wiseman Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- James Wiseman has gone over 14.5 points 3 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 0.0%.
- Through 29 games, Wiseman has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 10.3% of the time.
- For the season, James Wiseman is averaging 8.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.