Check out our free Hornets vs Warriors prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in San Francisco. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hornets vs Warriors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Charlotte Hornets at Golden State Warriors
- Where: San Francisco at Chase Center
- Date: Tuesday, December 27th
- Betting Odds GS -4.5, CHA +153 | GS -184 O/U 240.0
Hornets vs Warriors ATS Pick: CHA +4.5
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Charlotte is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Hornets’ have an ATS record of 5-4-1 in their last 10 road games.
- The Hornets’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Charlotte has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
Kevon Looney Prop Pick: Under 7.5 Total Points (+105)
- In his most recent game, Kevon Looney scored 3 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Kevon Looney has failed to surpass today’s prop of 7.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Kevon Looney has failed to surpass 7.5 points 15 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 65.22%.
Klay Thompson Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Klay Thompson has outscored 22.5 points in just 30.8% of his games at home.
- Through 27 games, Thompson has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 22.2% of the time.
- When playing at home, Klay Thompson has averaged 19.7 points per game.
Jordan Poole Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Jordan Poole has remained below 26.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Jordan Poole has outscored 26.5 points in just 20.0% of his games at home.
- Jordan Poole has gone over 26.5 points 7 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 14.29%.
Donte DiVincenzo Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- When playing at home, Donte DiVincenzo has averaged 5.5 points per game.
- Donte DiVincenzo has gone over 12.5 points 5 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 40.0%.
- Donte DiVincenzo has outscored 12.5 points in just 7.7% of his games at home.