Check out our free Hornets vs Wizards prop picks for this NBA game in Washington. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Hornets vs Wizards NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Charlotte Hornets at Washington Wizards
- Where: Washington at Capital One Arena
- Date: Wednesday, February 8th
- Betting Odds: WAS -5, CHA +163 | WAS -199 O/U 235.5
Hornets vs Wizards ATS Pick: WAS -5
- The Wizards’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 home games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Washington is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Wizards’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 home games.
- The Wizards’ have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 home games.
LaMelo Ball Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-145)
- For the season, LaMelo Ball is averaging 23.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- LaMelo Ball has gone over 25.5 points 9 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 22.22%.
- Through 28 games, Ball has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 32.1% of the time.
Mason Plumlee Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Mason Plumlee has remained below 14.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Mason Plumlee has failed to surpass 14.5 points 28 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 77.78%.
- Through 55 games, Plumlee has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 32.7% of the time.
Dennis Smith Jr. Prop Pick: Over 6.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has gone over 6.5 points 20 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 70.0%.
- In his most recent game, Dennis Smith Jr. outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 14 points.
- When playing on the road, Dennis Smith Jr. has averaged 8.5 points per game.
Terry Rozier Prop Pick: Over 22.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Terry Rozier has outscored 22.5 points in 52.2% of his games on the road.
- Terry Rozier has gone over 22.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- In his most recent game, Terry Rozier outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 24 points.