Check out our free Jazz vs Knicks prop picks for this NBA game in New York. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Jazz vs Knicks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Utah Jazz at New York Knicks
- Where: New York at Madison Square Garden
- Date: Saturday, February 11th
- Betting Odds: NY -6, UTA +187 | NY -228 O/U 228.5
Jazz vs Knicks ATS Pick: UTA +6
- The Jazz’s have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 road games.
- Utah has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Utah is 7-3 vs the spread.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Utah is 4-1 vs the spread.
Julius Randle Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-125)
- When playing at home, Julius Randle has averaged 23.2 points per game.
- Julius Randle has remained below 25.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Julius Randle has outscored 25.5 points in just 31.0% of his games at home.
Lauri Markkanen Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Lauri Markkanen has remained below 25.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 52 games, Markkanen has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.5% of the time.
- Lauri Markkanen has failed to surpass today’s prop of 25.5 points in 4 straight games.
Walker Kessler Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Walker Kessler has outscored 10.5 points in just 19.2% of his games on the road.
- Walker Kessler has gone over 10.5 points 17 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 41.18%.
- For the season, Walker Kessler is averaging 8.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Kelly Olynyk Prop Pick: Over 10.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Kelly Olynyk has gone over today’s prop of 10.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Kelly Olynyk has outscored 10.5 points in 54.5% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Kelly Olynyk outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 15 points.