Check out our free Jazz vs Nets prop picks for this NBA game in Brooklyn. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Jazz vs Nets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Utah Jazz at Brooklyn Nets
- Where: Brooklyn at Barclays Center
- Date: Sunday, April 2nd
- Betting Odds: BKN -8.5, UTA +283 | BKN -355 O/U 230.0
Jazz vs Nets ATS Pick: UTA +8.5
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Utah is 7-3 vs the spread.
- The Jazz are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- The Jazz’s have an ATS record of 8-2 in their last 10 road games.
- Utah has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Cameron Johnson Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-120)
- Cameron Johnson has outscored 17.5 points in just 27.3% of his games at home.
- Cameron Johnson has failed to surpass 17.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 60.87%.
- When playing at home, Cameron Johnson has averaged 15.1 points per game.
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has failed to surpass 18.5 points 22 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 56.41%.
- When playing at home, Spencer Dinwiddie has averaged 16.9 points per game.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has remained below 18.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Ochai Agbaji Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- When playing on the road, Ochai Agbaji has averaged 8.8 points per game.
- Ochai Agbaji has gone over 11.5 points 12 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 33.33%.
- Ochai Agbaji has outscored 11.5 points in just 33.3% of his games on the road.
Dorian Finney-Smith Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- When playing at home, Dorian Finney-Smith has averaged 6.1 points per game.
- Through 63 games, Finney-Smith has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 42.9% of the time.
- Dorian Finney-Smith has gone over 8.5 points 27 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 44.44%.