Check out our free Jazz vs Pacers prop picks for this NBA game in Indianapolis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Jazz vs Pacers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Utah Jazz at Indiana Pacers
- Where: Indianapolis at Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- Date: Monday, February 13th
- Betting Odds: UTA -1, UTA -115 | IND +-105 O/U 238.0
Jazz vs Pacers ATS Pick: IND +1
- Indiana has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- Indiana has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Indiana has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Indiana is 3-2 vs the spread.
Andrew Nembhard Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-115)
- Andrew Nembhard has remained below 8.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing at home, Andrew Nembhard has averaged 7.4 points per game.
- Andrew Nembhard has outscored 8.5 points in just 28.0% of his games at home.
Lauri Markkanen Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- For the season, Lauri Markkanen is averaging 24.8 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Lauri Markkanen has remained below 26.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Lauri Markkanen has outscored 26.5 points in just 38.5% of his games on the road.
Collin Sexton Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- For the season, Collin Sexton is averaging 14.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Collin Sexton has remained below 17.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Collin Sexton has failed to surpass 17.5 points 21 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 67.74%.
Walker Kessler Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Walker Kessler has failed to surpass 11.5 points 33 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 80.49%.
- Through 55 games, Kessler has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 25.5% of the time.
- Walker Kessler has outscored 11.5 points in just 11.1% of his games on the road.