Check out our free Jazz vs Pistons prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Detroit. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Jazz vs Pistons NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Utah Jazz at Detroit Pistons
- Where: Detroit at Little Caesars Arena
- Date: Tuesday, December 20th
- Betting Odds UTA -2.5, UTA -143 | DET +120 O/U 230.5
Jazz vs Pistons ATS Pick: DET +2.5
- Detroit has a 5-4-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- Detroit has a 3-1-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Detroit has a 5-4-1 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- The Pistons’ have an ATS record of 2-0-1 in their last 3 home games.
Killian Hayes Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-115)
- Killian Hayes has remained below 11.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing at home, Killian Hayes has averaged 8.7 points per game.
- Through 32 games, Hayes has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 28.1% of the time.
Jalen Duren Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-135.0)
- When playing at home, Jalen Duren has averaged 6.6 points per game.
- Jalen Duren has remained below 8.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- For the season, Jalen Duren is averaging 6.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Jordan Clarkson Prop Pick: Over 20.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Jordan Clarkson has outscored 20.5 points in 56.2% of his games on the road.
- Jordan Clarkson has gone over 20.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Jordan Clarkson has gone over 20.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Bojan Bogdanovic Prop Pick: Over 21.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Through 31 games, Bogdanovic has surpassed today’s scoring prop 51.6% of the time.
- Bojan Bogdanovic has outscored 21.5 points in 57.1% of his games at home.
- Bojan Bogdanovic has gone over today’s prop of 21.5 points in 4 straight games.