Check out our free Jazz vs Raptors prop picks for this NBA game in Toronto. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Jazz vs Raptors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Utah Jazz at Toronto Raptors
- Where: Toronto at Scotiabank Arena
- Date: Friday, February 10th
- Betting Odds: TOR -7, UTA +229 | TOR -283 O/U 230.5
Jazz vs Raptors ATS Pick: TOR -7
- The Raptors have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
- Toronto has a 7-3 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- Toronto has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Raptors are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting favorite.
Collin Sexton Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-120)
- Collin Sexton has remained below 17.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 43 games, Sexton has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 30.2% of the time.
- Collin Sexton has gone over 17.5 points 12 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 25.0%.
Fred VanVleet Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Through 47 games, VanVleet has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 44.7% of the time.
- For the season, Fred VanVleet is averaging 19.6 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Fred VanVleet has averaged 19.3 points per game.
Gary Trent Jr. Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- When playing at home, Gary Trent Jr. has averaged 18.2 points per game.
- Gary Trent Jr. has outscored 19.5 points in just 44.0% of his games at home.
- In his most recent game, Gary Trent Jr. scored 15 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Pascal Siakam Prop Pick: Over 23.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- In his most recent game, Pascal Siakam outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 37 points.
- Through 46 games, Siakam has surpassed today’s scoring prop 52.2% of the time.
- Pascal Siakam has outscored 23.5 points in 65.2% of his games at home.