Check out our free Jazz vs Spurs prop picks for this NBA game in San Antonio. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Jazz vs Spurs NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Utah Jazz at San Antonio Spurs
- Where: San Antonio at AT&T Center
- Date: Wednesday, March 29th
- Betting Odds: UTA -6, UTA -230 | SA +189 O/U 235.0
Jazz vs Spurs ATS Pick: UTA -6
- The Jazz’s have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 road games.
- The Jazz’s have an ATS record of 5-0 in their last 5 road games.
- Utah has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Jazz’s have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 road games.
Ochai Agbaji Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-120)
- Ochai Agbaji has remained below 13.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 52 games, Agbaji has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 19.2% of the time.
- Ochai Agbaji has remained below 13.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Talen Horton-Tucker Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- When playing on the road, Talen Horton-Tucker has averaged 10.2 points per game.
- Talen Horton-Tucker has gone over 15.5 points 9 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 22.22%.
- Talen Horton-Tucker has outscored 15.5 points in just 15.2% of his games on the road.
Tre Jones Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Tre Jones has failed to surpass today’s prop of 12.5 points in 2 straight games.
- In his most recent game, Tre Jones scored 11 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Tre Jones has outscored 12.5 points in just 45.7% of his games at home.
Malaki Branham Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Malaki Branham has gone over 14.5 points 12 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 50.0%.
- Malaki Branham has remained below 14.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing at home, Malaki Branham has averaged 9.1 points per game.