Check out our free Kings vs Grizzlies prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Memphis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Kings vs Grizzlies NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Sacramento Kings at Memphis Grizzlies
- Where: Memphis at FedExForum
- Date: Sunday, January 1st
- Betting Odds MEM -4.5, SAC +157 | MEM -191 O/U 240.0
Kings vs Grizzlies ATS Pick: MEM -4.5
- Memphis has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Memphis is 5-4-1 vs the spread.
- Memphis has a 4-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Memphis has a 5-4-1 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
Harrison Barnes Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-105)
- Harrison Barnes has outscored 13.5 points in just 37.5% of his games on the road.
- Harrison Barnes has failed to surpass 13.5 points 11 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 57.89%.
- In his most recent game, Harrison Barnes scored 10 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
De’Aaron Fox Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (-115)
- De’Aaron Fox has failed to surpass 24.5 points 9 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 56.25%.
- When playing on the road, De’Aaron Fox has averaged 22.6 points per game.
- In his most recent game, De’Aaron Fox scored 24 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+150)
- In his most recent game, Domantas Sabonis outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 28 points.
- Domantas Sabonis has gone over 19.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- Domantas Sabonis has gone over 19.5 points 15 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 60.0%.
Kevin Huerter Prop Pick: Over 14.5 Total Points (+100)
- For the season, Kevin Huerter is averaging 15.7 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Kevin Huerter outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 30 points.
- Kevin Huerter has gone over 14.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Join our Discord to leave a question or comment regarding this article. We have sports fans talking betting all day — every day! JOIN THE DISCORD NOW AND QUALIFY FOR PRIZES & BETTING SWAG!