Check out our free Kings vs Nets prop picks for this NBA game in Brooklyn. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Kings vs Nets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Sacramento Kings at Brooklyn Nets
- Where: Brooklyn at Barclays Center
- Date: Thursday, March 16th
- Betting Odds: BKN -2.5, SAC +114 | BKN -137 O/U 238.0
Kings vs Nets ATS Pick: SAC +2.5
- The Kings’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
- Sacramento has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Sacramento is 3-2 vs the spread.
- The Kings’ have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 road games.
Cameron Johnson Prop Pick: Under 17.5 Total Points (-120)
- When playing at home, Cameron Johnson has averaged 14.8 points per game.
- Cameron Johnson has remained below 17.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- For the season, Cameron Johnson is averaging 15.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Dorian Finney-Smith Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- In his most recent game, Dorian Finney-Smith scored 5 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Dorian Finney-Smith has remained below 8.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Dorian Finney-Smith has remained below 8.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- For the season, Spencer Dinwiddie is averaging 17.8 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Spencer Dinwiddie has averaged 17.3 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Spencer Dinwiddie scored 16 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Nicolas Claxton Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Nicolas Claxton has outscored 11.5 points in 53.6% of his games at home.
- Through 64 games, Claxton has surpassed today’s scoring prop 51.6% of the time.
- Nicolas Claxton has gone over 11.5 points 32 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 56.25%.