Check out our free Kings vs Pelicans prop picks for this NBA game in New Orleans. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Kings vs Pelicans NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Sacramento Kings at New Orleans Pelicans
- Where: New Orleans at Smoothie King Center
- Date: Sunday, February 5th
- Betting Odds: NO -0.5, SAC +-112 | NO -108 O/U 228.5
Kings vs Pelicans ATS Pick: SAC +0.5
- The Kings are 2-1 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- The Kings’ have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 road games.
- The Kings’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- Sacramento has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (+105)
- Domantas Sabonis has remained below 20.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Domantas Sabonis has remained below 20.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 49 games, Sabonis has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 36.7% of the time.
CJ McCollum Prop Pick: Under 23.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Through 48 games, McCollum has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 35.4% of the time.
- CJ McCollum has failed to surpass today’s prop of 23.5 points in 3 straight games.
- For the season, CJ McCollum is averaging 21.2 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Harrison Barnes Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Through 51 games, Barnes has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 39.2% of the time.
- Harrison Barnes has outscored 16.5 points in just 33.3% of his games on the road.
- For the season, Harrison Barnes is averaging 15.4 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Kevin Huerter Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Kevin Huerter has outscored 14.5 points in just 39.1% of his games on the road.
- Kevin Huerter has remained below 14.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- When playing on the road, Kevin Huerter has averaged 13.2 points per game.