Check out our free Kings vs Raptors prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Toronto. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Kings vs Raptors NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Sacramento Kings at Toronto Raptors
- Where: Toronto at Scotiabank Arena
- Date: Wednesday, December 14th
- Betting Odds TOR -4.5, SAC +164 | TOR -197 O/U 232.5
Kings vs Raptors ATS Pick: TOR -4.5
- Toronto has a 6-2-2 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head meetings.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Sacramento is just 4-6 vs the spread.
- Toronto is just 4-6 vs the spread across their previous 10 matchups.
- Toronto is just 2-3 vs the spread across their previous 5 matchups.
Fred VanVleet Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-125)
- Fred VanVleet has failed to surpass 20.5 points 8 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 61.54%.
- When playing at home, Fred VanVleet has averaged 18.3 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Fred VanVleet scored 20 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Gary Trent Jr. Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-120)
- Gary Trent Jr. has outscored 20.5 points in just 16.7% of his games at home.
- Gary Trent Jr. has remained below 20.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing at home, Gary Trent Jr. has averaged 15.8 points per game.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Pick: Over 17.5 Total Points (+100)
- Domantas Sabonis has outscored 17.5 points in 78.6% of his games on the road.
- Domantas Sabonis has gone over 17.5 points 14 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 57.14%.
- In his most recent game, Domantas Sabonis outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 22 points.
Scottie Barnes Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-120)
- Scottie Barnes has failed to surpass today’s prop of 16.5 points in 3 straight games.
- For the season, Scottie Barnes is averaging 13.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Scottie Barnes scored 11 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.