Check out our free Kings vs Rockets prop picks for this NBA game in Houston. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Kings vs Rockets NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Sacramento Kings at Houston Rockets
- Where: Houston at Toyota Center
- Date: Wednesday, February 8th
- Betting Odds: SAC -8, SAC -340 | HOU +266 O/U 239.5
Kings vs Rockets ATS Pick: SAC -8
- Sacramento has a 7-2-1 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- The Kings’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Sacramento is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Sacramento has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Alperen Sengün Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-115)
- Alperen Sengün has remained below 16.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Alperen Sengün has failed to surpass 16.5 points 21 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 72.41%.
- In his most recent game, Alperen Sengün scored 15 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Harrison Barnes Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- Harrison Barnes has outscored 14.5 points in just 42.3% of his games on the road.
- Through 53 games, Barnes has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 49.1% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Harrison Barnes scored 9 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- In his most recent game, Domantas Sabonis scored 17 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Domantas Sabonis has remained below 19.5 points in 8 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 51 games, Sabonis has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 41.2% of the time.
Keegan Murray Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Keegan Murray has remained below 12.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Keegan Murray has outscored 12.5 points in just 34.6% of his games on the road.
- When playing on the road, Keegan Murray has averaged 10.3 points per game.