Check out our free Kings vs Suns prop picks for this NBA game in Phoenix. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Kings vs Suns NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Sacramento Kings at Phoenix Suns
- Where: Phoenix at Footprint Center
- Date: Tuesday, February 14th
- Betting Odds: PHO -2.5, SAC +119 | PHO -141 O/U 233.5
Kings vs Suns ATS Pick: SAC +2.5
- Sacramento has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- Sacramento has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- The Kings are 3-0 vs the spread in their last 3 games as the betting underdog.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, Sacramento is 3-2 vs the spread.
Chris Paul Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-120)
- Chris Paul has gone over 15.5 points 14 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 28.57%.
- Chris Paul has outscored 15.5 points in just 33.3% of his games at home.
- Chris Paul has remained below 15.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Harrison Barnes Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Harrison Barnes has failed to surpass 14.5 points 16 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 57.14%.
- Harrison Barnes has failed to surpass today’s prop of 14.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Harrison Barnes has outscored 14.5 points in just 44.4% of his games on the road.
Keegan Murray Prop Pick: Under 11.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Keegan Murray has remained below 11.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Keegan Murray has remained below 11.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Keegan Murray has remained below 11.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
Devin Booker Prop Pick: Over 24.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Devin Booker is averaging 26.6 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Devin Booker has outscored 24.5 points in 62.5% of his games at home.
- Through 31 games, Booker has surpassed today’s scoring prop 54.8% of the time.