Check out our free Kings vs Timberwolves prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Minneapolis. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Kings vs Timberwolves NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Sacramento Kings at Minnesota Timberwolves
- Where: Minneapolis at Target Center
- Date: Monday, January 30th
- Betting Odds SAC -1, SAC -118 | MIN +-102 O/U 237.5
Kings vs Timberwolves ATS Pick: MIN +1
- Minnesota has a 3-1-1 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head meetings.
- Minnesota has a 2-1 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, Minnesota is 9-1 vs the spread.
- The Timberwolves’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
Kyle Anderson Prop Pick: Under 10.5 Total Points (-120)
- Kyle Anderson has failed to surpass 10.5 points 20 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 71.43%.
- When playing at home, Kyle Anderson has averaged 8.9 points per game.
- Kyle Anderson has outscored 10.5 points in just 31.8% of his games at home.
Harrison Barnes Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- When playing on the road, Harrison Barnes has averaged 14.5 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Harrison Barnes scored 13 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Harrison Barnes has remained below 16.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
De’Aaron Fox Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-105.0)
- For the season, De’Aaron Fox is averaging 23.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- De’Aaron Fox has remained below 25.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- De’Aaron Fox has remained below 25.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
Rudy Gobert Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Rudy Gobert has outscored 13.5 points in just 31.8% of his games at home.
- Rudy Gobert has failed to surpass 13.5 points 12 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 54.55%.
- Rudy Gobert has failed to surpass today’s prop of 13.5 points in 2 straight games.