Check out our free Kings vs Trail Blazers prop picks for this NBA game in Portland. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Kings vs Trail Blazers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: Sacramento Kings at Portland Trail Blazers
- Where: Portland at Moda Center
- Date: Wednesday, March 29th
- Betting Odds: SAC -13.5, SAC -943 | POR +615 O/U 236.0
Kings vs Trail Blazers ATS Pick: SAC -13.5
- The Kings’ have an ATS record of 7-3 in their last 10 road games.
- Sacramento has a 3-2 record vs the spread over the last 5 head to head matchups.
- The Kings’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
- The Kings’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
Nassir Little Prop Pick: Under 14.5 Total Points (+120)
- Through 52 games, Little has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 5.8% of the time.
- When playing at home, Nassir Little has averaged 7.0 points per game.
- For the season, Nassir Little is averaging 6.6 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Trey Lyles Prop Pick: Under 9.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- Trey Lyles has remained below 9.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Trey Lyles has outscored 9.5 points in just 33.3% of his games on the road.
- Trey Lyles has remained below 9.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
Matisse Thybulle Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Matisse Thybulle has remained below 8.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.
- Through 68 games, Thybulle has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 16.2% of the time.
- Matisse Thybulle has outscored 8.5 points in just 36.4% of his games at home.
Shaedon Sharpe Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- For the season, Shaedon Sharpe is averaging 8.7 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Shaedon Sharpe scored 12 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Shaedon Sharpe has failed to surpass 20.5 points 69 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 98.57%.