Check out our free Knicks vs 76ers prop picks for this NBA game in Philadelphia. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Knicks vs 76ers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New York Knicks at Philadelphia 76ers
- Where: Philadelphia at Wells Fargo Center
- Date: Friday, February 10th
- Betting Odds: PHI -6, NY +196 | PHI -241 O/U 223.0
Knicks vs 76ers ATS Pick: NY +6
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, New York is 6-4 vs the spread.
- The Knicks’ have an ATS record of 6-4 in their last 10 road games.
- New York has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
- The Knicks’ have an ATS record of 2-1 in their last 3 road games.
Joel Embiid Prop Pick: Under 32.5 Total Points (-120)
- Joel Embiid has remained below 32.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Joel Embiid has failed to surpass today’s prop of 32.5 points in 2 straight games.
- Joel Embiid has remained below 32.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
RJ Barrett Prop Pick: Under 19.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- RJ Barrett has remained below 19.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- RJ Barrett has failed to surpass 19.5 points 12 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 50.0%.
- Through 49 games, Barrett has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 49.0% of the time.
James Harden Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- James Harden has gone over 19.5 points 21 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 57.14%.
- For the season, James Harden is averaging 21.1 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Through 37 games, Harden has surpassed today’s scoring prop 59.5% of the time.
Julius Randle Prop Pick: Over 23.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, Julius Randle is averaging 24.7 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Julius Randle has gone over 23.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
- Julius Randle has failed to surpass 23.5 points 10 times but has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 40.0%.