Check out our free Knicks vs Cavaliers prop picks for this NBA game in Cleveland. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Knicks vs Cavaliers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New York Knicks at Cleveland Cavaliers
- Where: Cleveland at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- Date: Friday, March 31st
- Betting Odds: CLE -3.5, NY +142 | CLE -173 O/U 222.5
Knicks vs Cavaliers ATS Pick: CLE -3.5
- Cleveland has a 2-1 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- The Cavaliers’ have an ATS record of 3-2 in their last 5 home games.
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Cleveland is 4-1 vs the spread.
- Over their last 10 games as the favorite, Cleveland is 7-3 vs the spread.
Lamar Stevens Prop Pick: Under 8.5 Total Points (+100)
- Lamar Stevens has failed to surpass today’s prop of 8.5 points in 4 straight games.
- When playing at home, Lamar Stevens has averaged 5.6 points per game.
- In his most recent game, Lamar Stevens scored 4 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Caris LeVert Prop Pick: Under 13.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Through 71 games, LeVert has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 32.4% of the time.
- Caris LeVert has failed to surpass 13.5 points 35 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 74.47%.
- Caris LeVert has outscored 13.5 points in just 28.6% of his games at home.
Jalen Brunson Prop Pick: Under 24.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- When playing on the road, Jalen Brunson has averaged 22.7 points per game.
- Jalen Brunson has failed to surpass 24.5 points 25 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 69.44%.
- Jalen Brunson has remained below 24.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Darius Garland Prop Pick: Under 22.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Darius Garland has outscored 22.5 points in just 37.5% of his games at home.
- Darius Garland has remained below 22.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- Darius Garland has remained below 22.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.