Check out our free Knicks vs Heat prop picks for this NBA game in Miami. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Knicks vs Heat NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New York Knicks at Miami Heat
- Where: Miami at Miami-Dade Arena
- Date: Wednesday, March 22nd
- Betting Odds: MIA -1.5, NY +106 | MIA -127 O/U 224.5
Knicks vs Heat ATS Pick: NY +1.5
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, New York is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, New York is 7-3 vs the spread.
- New York has a 3-0 record vs the spread in the last 3 head to head matchups.
- New York has a 3-2 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Kevin Love Prop Pick: Over 7.5 Total Points (+100)
- Kevin Love has gone over 7.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
- When playing at home, Kevin Love has averaged 8.6 points per game.
- Kevin Love has gone over 7.5 points 28 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 60.71%.
RJ Barrett Prop Pick: Over 17.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- For the season, RJ Barrett is averaging 19.8 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- RJ Barrett has outscored 17.5 points in 57.6% of his games on the road.
- RJ Barrett has gone over 17.5 points in 2 of his last 3 games played.
Bam Adebayo Prop Pick: Over 19.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Bam Adebayo has gone over 19.5 points 36 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 55.56%.
- For the season, Bam Adebayo is averaging 21.1 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- Through 68 games, Adebayo has surpassed today’s scoring prop 52.9% of the time.
Julius Randle Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-110.0)
- Julius Randle has remained below 26.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Julius Randle has gone over 26.5 points 29 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 48.28%.
- Julius Randle has outscored 26.5 points in just 47.2% of his games on the road.