Check out our free Knicks vs Kings prop picks for this NBA game in Sacramento. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Knicks vs Kings NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New York Knicks at Sacramento Kings
- Where: Sacramento at Golden 1 Center
- Date: Thursday, March 9th
- Betting Odds: SAC -2.5, NY +118 | SAC -141 O/U 239.5
Knicks vs Kings ATS Pick: NY +2.5
- New York has a 6-4 record vs the spread over the last 10 head to head matchups.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, New York is 7-3 vs the spread.
- The Knicks’ have an ATS record of 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
- New York has a 4-1 record vs the spread over their last 5 games.
Keegan Murray Prop Pick: Over 11.5 Total Points (+100)
- Through 62 games, Murray has surpassed today’s scoring prop 51.6% of the time.
- Keegan Murray has gone over 11.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- In his most recent game, Keegan Murray outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 13 points.
De’Aaron Fox Prop Pick: Under 26.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- For the season, De’Aaron Fox is averaging 25.5 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, De’Aaron Fox has averaged 25.1 points per game.
- Through 57 games, Fox has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 47.4% of the time.
Julius Randle Prop Pick: Under 28.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- For the season, Julius Randle is averaging 25.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Julius Randle has failed to surpass 28.5 points 30 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 69.77%.
- In his most recent game, Julius Randle scored 16 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
RJ Barrett Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- RJ Barrett has remained below 20.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Through 60 games, Barrett has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 41.7% of the time.
- When playing on the road, RJ Barrett has averaged 18.7 points per game.