Check out our free Knicks vs Lakers prop picks for this NBA game in Los Angeles. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Knicks vs Lakers NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New York Knicks at Los Angeles Lakers
- Where: Los Angeles at Crypto.com Arena
- Date: Sunday, March 12th
- Betting Odds: LAL -3, NY +126 | LAL -150 O/U 225.5
Knicks vs Lakers ATS Pick: LAL -3
- In their last 5 games as the betting favorite, Los Angeles is 3-2 vs the spread.
- Los Angeles has a 3-0 record vs the spread over their last 3 games.
- Los Angeles has a 7-3 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Lakers have covered the spread in each of their last 3 games.
Julius Randle Prop Pick: Under 28.5 Total Points (-120)
- Julius Randle has failed to surpass today’s prop of 28.5 points in 3 straight games.
- Through 69 games, Randle has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 33.3% of the time.
- In his most recent game, Julius Randle scored 19 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
RJ Barrett Prop Pick: Under 20.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- When playing on the road, RJ Barrett has averaged 18.6 points per game.
- In his most recent game, RJ Barrett scored 11 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- RJ Barrett has remained below 20.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.
Rui Hachimura Prop Pick: Over 9.5 Total Points (+150.0)
- Rui Hachimura has gone over today’s prop of 9.5 points in 2 straight games.
- For the season, Rui Hachimura is averaging 11.9 points per game, which is above today’s scoring prop.
- In his most recent game, Rui Hachimura outscored today’s scoring prop, as he put up 16 points.
Malik Beasley Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-125.0)
- In his most recent game, Malik Beasley scored 4 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- When playing at home, Malik Beasley has averaged 10.3 points per game.
- Malik Beasley has remained below 12.5 points in 7 of his last 10 games played.