Check out our free Knicks vs Mavericks prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Dallas. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Knicks vs Mavericks NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New York Knicks at Dallas Mavericks
- Where: Dallas at American Airlines Center
- Date: Tuesday, December 27th
- Betting Odds DAL -5, NY +168 | DAL -203 O/U 219.0
Knicks vs Mavericks ATS Pick: NY +5
- The Knicks’ have an ATS record of 5-0 in their last 5 road games.
- The Knicks’ have an ATS record of 8-2 in their last 10 road games.
- Over their last 10 games as the underdog, New York is 5-4-1 vs the spread.
- In their last 5 games as the betting underdog, New York is 4-1 vs the spread.
Luka Doncic Prop Pick: Over 30.5 Total Points (+100)
- Luka Doncic has outscored 30.5 points in 88.2% of his games at home.
- Luka Doncic has gone over today’s prop of 30.5 points in 2 straight games.
- When playing at home, Luka Doncic has averaged 34.3 points per game.
Spencer Dinwiddie Prop Pick: Under 15.5 Total Points (-105)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has remained below 15.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Spencer Dinwiddie has outscored 15.5 points in just 38.9% of his games at home.
- Through 33 games, Dinwiddie has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 45.5% of the time.
Christian Wood Prop Pick: Under 18.5 Total Points (-115)
- When playing at home, Christian Wood has averaged 16.7 points per game.
- For the season, Christian Wood is averaging 17.3 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- Christian Wood has outscored 18.5 points in just 44.4% of his games at home.
Tim Hardaway Jr. Prop Pick: Under 16.5 Total Points (-115)
- When playing at home, Tim Hardaway Jr. has averaged 13.2 points per game.
- Through 32 games, Hardaway Jr. has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 37.5% of the time.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has gone over 16.5 points 12 times, but has done so in back to back games at a rate of just 33.33%.