Check out our free Knicks vs Pistons prop picks and picks vs the spread for this NBA game in Detroit. See which players we like to go over or under their props and what team will cover the spread in this NBA matchup.
Knicks vs Pistons NBA Prop Picks & Preview
- Sport: NBA
- Teams: New York Knicks at Detroit Pistons
- Where: Detroit at Little Caesars Arena
- Date: Sunday, January 15th
- Betting Odds NY -7.5, NY -319 | DET +256 O/U 225.5
Knicks vs Pistons ATS Pick: NY -7.5
- New York has a 6-4 record vs the spread over their last 10 games.
- The Knicks’ have an ATS record of 9-1 in their last 10 road games.
- The Knicks have covered the spread in each of their last 2 games.
- The Knicks’ have an ATS record of 3-0 in their last 3 road games.
RJ Barrett Prop Pick: Under 21.5 Total Points (-115)
- Through 37 games, Barrett has surpassed today’s scoring prop just 43.2% of the time.
- In his most recent game, RJ Barrett scored 17 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
- For the season, RJ Barrett is averaging 19.9 points per game, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Bojan Bogdanovic Prop Pick: Over 20.5 Total Points (+100.0)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has outscored 20.5 points in 60.0% of his games at home.
- Bojan Bogdanovic has gone over 20.5 points in 4 of his last 5 games played.
- Bojan Bogdanovic has gone over today’s prop of 20.5 points in 2 straight games.
Julius Randle Prop Pick: Under 25.5 Total Points (-120.0)
- Julius Randle has failed to surpass 25.5 points 20 times and has done so in back-to-back games at a rate of 76.92%.
- Julius Randle has outscored 25.5 points in just 42.9% of his games on the road.
- In his most recent game, Julius Randle scored 23 points, which is below today’s scoring prop.
Isaiah Stewart Prop Pick: Under 12.5 Total Points (-115.0)
- Isaiah Stewart has remained below 12.5 points in 3 of his last 5 games played.
- Isaiah Stewart has outscored 12.5 points in just 38.9% of his games at home.
- Isaiah Stewart has remained below 12.5 points in 6 of his last 10 games played.